5.18.2012

a message from god

I didn't really think through what I was gonna write before I opened this up. I really just wanted to relay a message. Not really from me. It's from God.

He wanted me to tell His children, my audience, that He wants you back. I don't know if that means something to you specifically, or if it's for the next person who clicks over to this, but I feel Him in my fingers write now, typing. So here it goes...


I want you back. You've gone away. A hazy fog has come between you and me. You accept the generic truth that I am always around, but you have yet to live your life like you know that I am here. Well here's the truth. I am here. I've seen everything you've done and it hurts my heart. I want you back. I want you to know that there's so much out there that's better. You have so much because of ME. Please, just let me show you. But only you can choose to take my hand, and realize that I'm here. And until then, I will still be here, waiting, with my hand outstretched.


There you go. If this means something to you, I'd LOVE to hear about it. Send me an email by clicking on the button to the right with a picture of an envelope on it.

God wanted you to hear this. Maybe a reminder that He's always around, and you need to acknowledge His presence regularly, or maybe it's time to start a new chapter of your life. Either way, you're not reading this by accident. I hope you have a blessed day walking hand in hand with your Savior. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...