5.22.2012

my favorite place

It's kinda strange how things move forward in life. It can be really slow, and at other times, excelled at an unreal speed. And then there are those moments where everything just stands still, and you don't know what to do.

And those are my favorite moments. Because it's those times when you can feel the wind of God. You can't hear Him, or see Him, but you know something is happening, and a storm is coming. I looove those moments the most. It's just before He does something. It's because I love to know that he's gonna move. I don't even ever really care what happens, (actually not true, it's all about what He does, I just mean that I get really excited to know that He's going to do something), I just love to feel Him. I can hear Him planning. It's a big plan, and I can feel it growing by the minute. And that excitement that I feel to find out what it is just grows, and grows, and grows, and grows, until I'm about to explode!!

And then He shows me... And it's always the most beautiful thing I've ever heard spoken into my ear.

And you know what?? He's planning right now... This is my most favorite feeling in the world. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...