2.11.2012

{days nine, ten, & eleven} through the most with : messed up things : something i hate

{A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most}

That would totally be Brandi. If you're a regular on my blog, you've seen me write about Brandi a lot, and her daughters, Hailey and Alyssa. I met Brandi a year ago, and never really talked with her. In October of 2011, I got a text from Brandi with a verse in it. When I saw her later that night, I told her how excited it made me when I get her text. So, she proceeded to text me more often. I don't know exactly what caused our relationship to hop on the "Friendship Express" and be catapulted to where it is now, only 3 months later, but I can say it was a total gift from God that he brought Brandi to me. In the middle of the hardest period of time in my life, she helped me through it. She will be a life-long friend.

{A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with}

Oh my love... Delaney Aydel pushes me outside of myself. She gets me to do the weirdest things. She stretches me to be more. To be different. Unique. God brought Delaney into my life to force me into those uncomfortable areas of life I don't usually like to travel into. And over the course of our friendship, I've started volunteering to do those odd, goofballish, things. I enjoy them. Not because I want a reaction from people, I want them to think a certain way about me, or that I am seeking attention. But only because I have so much joy in my life because Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and I want the whole world to know that His love has made me a new person. A person who enjoys life. Who doesn't care if she looks weird sometimes or maybe looks a little stupid. I don't care what people here think. I only care what God thinks. I hope you like me, but I won't be hurt if I'm a little too freaky for you.
{A picture of something you hate}

Texting lingo and improper grammar used in everyday life. We're not barbarians. Stop rattling off a bunch of letters to me. Join society. When you do that, you either look like you're too lazy to talk, are too stupid for your own good, or those annoying peppy cheerleaders that are in your face with excitement because your eye shadow matches your shoe laces. Don't be a peppy cheerleader. Talk like a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...