1.06.2012

whats been going on with me

Oh my goodness, things have been crazzzyyyy in my life right now. here's a short update.
{Playing a piano solo at the Christmas Eve service. Read my post about this night}
{Christmas night with my sisters and our Delair cousins}
{The Wednesday after Christmas, we had our traditional "Christmas Eve" get together with our Grandparents}

{another picture from Christmas night. Me with Brooklyn}
{I spent New Year's with my really good friend Courtney, who I hadn't seen in months}
{I lead the youth worship on Sunday, January 1st, 2012. A really great way to start the year.}


  {Today, 1.7.2012, I spent the day with my great friends, the Clantons, Alyssa, Hailey, and Brandi. Alyssa is on the left (see the post I wrote about Alyssa), and Hailey is lying on top of me.}


Things are insane. A lot of my favorite times are when I get to have a chill night with my family, even in the middle of this madness, or spend the day with the Clantons, and I'll get to relax and stop worrying about everything. Next week I have my semester finals. I'm really looking forward to being done with this semester, and be able to start fresh. 23 days till take off and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...