1.27.2012

three days

1. Lunch with Brandi.

2. Spend the night with Hailey and Alyssa.

3. Going away party at Jonah's house.

4. Clean the couch cushions and get ready for selling.


A ticking time bomb. Set to go off in three days. It's getting torturous. Last night I said goodbye to my Karate Sensei of 10 years. If was the most emotional goodbye yet. It's people like him who have had an impact on my life since I was very very young that are going to be the hardest to say goodbye to. He also gave me a wonderful opportunity to still be able to get my black belt when I turn 17, just so long as I continue to train on my own in Washington. I'm so excited and I'm definitely going to pursue this opportunity.

Today and tomorrow I'm going to be with Brandi, Alyssa, and Hailey and I'm looking forward to the time I'll get with them. The days are slipping away. Have to make the most of what I have left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...