1.26.2012

four days

1. Last Karate class after 10 years.

2. Get passport application turned in.

3. Finish school for the week and pack up school books.


The days are inching by. Still happy that the week hasn't been going extremely fast, but I can see Monday coming, and it's coming fast.

Oh how sadly true this is. I'm so bad at goodbyes. When it comes time to do them, I'll be ignorant to the fact that they are actually happening, or I will completely fall apart and lose it. So far this week, it's been that I've been ignorant to the fact that they are actually happening. In my head, I know I think I have so much longer here. Weeks even. But that's not true. The clock is ticking. Only 4 more days. Time to get crackin..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...