1.24.2012

six days

1. Pack up kitchen and appliances

2. Dinner with life long friends to say goodbye.



Six days to go, and I'm starting to feel a little better. I prayed to God on Sunday night that my week would go by very slowly. That I'll be able to cherish every moment of it, and it won't just run away from me. It's only Tuesday, but usually at this point in the week, I'd feel like it was Friday. So I'm feeling very good right now. Though the goodbyes are sad, I'm able to deal with them better than I thought. I'm spending a lot of time with the Clantons (Brandi, Alyssa, and Hailey) and I'm really enjoying all the different personal and close moments I get with them. But this desert... I think I'm getting there.. I'm almost ready to let it go. But let's see how the rest of the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...