1.23.2012

seven days

1. Movers come to take my bed and our piano that we've had for 5 years.

2. The last Monday I get to go to Wyldlife, lead worship, and hang out.

3. First week I haven't had a Middle School Monday Night Bible Study since April of 2011.



Seven days till Sydni and I depart for Washington. I wish I could say it's getting so much easier, but on the contrary, it's growing so hard. In the back of my mind I want to find every open moment in my schedule and sneak over to Hailey, Alyssa, and Brandi's house, but that's unrealistic. I have 16 years worth of people that I need to get together with and say goodbye to. Every day... every moment.. It's all ticking down. And now there's only a week left on the clock. I wish I could have done more with the time I had here in the desert with unlimited access to all these people. But now, I have what I have. And what I have is one week. Time to use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...