12.08.2011

moving cross country

I'm moving to Washington. Wwwwhhhhhaaaaattt???? Yep, you heard me.

I currently live in California, and have been living here my entire life. So why the sudden change? Well, there have been a lot of changes in my family, and no matter where we chose to go, we had to move. And as I've mentioned before, I've worked at a camp in Washington for the past two summers. This has been soooo great because we already have some friends up there. So we're not COMPLETELY starting from scratch. Also we're moving in with some family. That family though, consists of a 7 year old girl, a 3 year old girl, and a 5 month baby boy. Not that these are issues, I love each of them in a huge amount, but I haven't lived with kids that young since I was that age. Basically, bye bye sleep and privacy. But, in all honesty, I don't really sleep ANYWAY because, not only am I a high school student, but I'm a high school student taking 8 classes. So I guess it won't be that big of a deal...

But people, I'M MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY! What in the world can be more awesome, terrifying, fun, exciting, awful, and totally crazy?? It'll be great!...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...