8.14.2014

a new title and a new look

For those of you who have read my blog before, you know that this isn't it. For the past three years, this very blog went by a different title, with a different design, and a different domain. First off, I just want to thank the incredible Elizabeth Rolf for re-designing my blog! I worked with Lizzy several years ago to create my blog for the first time. Her incredible work lasted me these 3 years. Check out some of her work and if you need any designy ideas, she's definitely your girl:)

The purpose behind the name change had a lot to do with my place in life right now. One Day seemed very suiting. Because one day, is all I have. It's all any of us have really. But right now, for me, it's all I have. Every day is new, every day is different, and every day stands alone. My days are what I want to talk about. Each is so unique and can not be done over again. I'm seeing so much and experiencing so many new things that for the first time in my life, I literally can not keep it to myself.

But this evening I just wanted to take the time to thank Elizabeth Rolf again for her amazing work. Feel free to click around, read my new About Maddie and About This Blog. Don't forget that if you're going to search my blog, I'm now under the URL maddiechaney.blogspot.com, and the title One Day. I'll be writing more interesting posts in the near future, but right this second, I'm heading to put more non-human colors in my hair.

Peaces friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...