2.05.2012

{days four & five} night and favorite memory


{a picture of your night}

Last night, Delaney took me to see the Big Log... it was ginormous.


{a picture of your favorite memory}

This day. Not even this specific moment, though it is insanely precious, but the entire day. I would spend so much time with them that each of the times we got together are just kind of starting to meld themselves in my brain. So when I think about time I've spent with Alyssa, Hailey, and Brandi, random memories bubble to the surface that I will put with another memory, from a totally different day, two weeks later, and think they were at the same time. So I'm glad we took pictures here to remember the moment, but if my past facebook posts didn't say I had spent the whole day with them, I wouldn't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...