2.26.2012

blessings


I've never been more happy with my current surroundings...

Two years ago I went to a camp in Washington that changed my life. Little did I know that my involvement there would eventually lead to my moving to the state.

How could I be sad? How could I morn? The place that had key involvement in reshaping my whole future is now the place I dwell all the time.
While one day we'll have beautiful warming sun..
The next we'll have huge blizzards, with everything in between...
For years these girls have brought me so much joy. Now I get to live with them all the time. Here they are spending time with me while I was sick in bed.

Whenever we want, we can go on little dates. This day I made pizza with Sadie (left), we had a date in the living room, and got ready for bed together.
My crazy family.... they keep me going. They make every day a new adventure. When I'm with them, my joy is overflowing. My life without them would be nothing, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for each of them. Together, we are the Blaneys. (Blake + Chaney)




I love it here. God's creativity is never ending. It says in Genesis 1:1 that "In the beginning, God created..."

He is the most creative individual of all time. He made our earth. He made the snow and the sun and rain and hail. And sometimes, just to make it fun, He'll let us experience all four of these in one day. (like He did yesterday)
He is amazing! Washington is overflowing in opportunities and blessings. I'm excited for everything I have here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...