8.31.2011

is there time to breathe?

Here's the thing. School is over the top and ridiculously hard. There's always something else to do, and I can never get just one break away from everything. It's only been a few days, but it feels like a few months. I hope this isn't the way that the rest of the year is going to go. There is sooo much to do and I'm, unfortunately, neglecting a lot of other things I love. I've just recently started reading my Bible in 90 days, and I've already missed 3 days. There just aren't enough hours in the day. I also love walking. I love to take walks. It's so peaceful to me. It's hard to find time to get out there, and partially because it's still pretty hot out. I love to write songs, and play my guitar. I spend so much time reading and doing homework, I can't find enough time.All I want to do is sit down for a long, long time, and do nothing. And I could eat cookie dough, and skype with my best friend Delaney, and look at TOM shoes that I want to buy, and imagine my life in a land that is half the temperature of my current residence. Yes. That would be nice.

Time to get some more work done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...