11.13.2012

my life for two years - picture style



I was recently going far back in my stream of pictures on facebook, and I became overwhelmingly emotional about my past and where I have come from. A good emotion. I'm so proud of my past. And the things and people who have made me who I am. And really, I so want to share about it. Because I'm feeling sentimental, and miss home.

 October of 2010 - First time I ever played guitar with my worship mentor Carl Tuttle. Little did I know that I was on a road to an entire year of playing and learning from him.

 This picture is not as bad as it looks. lol. This was actually an insanely fun night with my friends in California. 
This was my friend Maddy and I watching our friend Carlton graduate high school in May of 2011.
For about a year I had a bible study of middle-school aged girls. Two of them are missing here, but from left to right, you have Hannah, Hailey, Alyssa, Kelly, and then me, and Kymberlyn was taking this picture, and Josie was gone this night.
My Papa and I having lunch before I left for the summer to go to camp.
One of the MANY times I played worship with Carl.
The place that changed my life, and the people that made it happen. Don't they look like the best kind of people ever?? :)
When I met my newest cousin, Malachi Hunter Blake:)
The day I got baptized. Carl did it. :)
My first love : Worship
Cannon Beach, Oregon : August, 2011
The first time I dyed my hair.
I went to Colorado last year.
These girls are like my little sisters, and I miss them massively.
The last time I played the piano in public. Christmas Eve at Faith Community Church - 2011
This picture was Christmas morning last year, and we are opening the box that started our journey to YWAM. In it were a bunch of little trinkets that were a hint that my mom was going to take us on a mission trip to South Africa. And through a string of events, that nugget of an idea for a "mission trip" brought us here to YWAM.
The last time I hung out with my friends in the desert.

 This was the day I got my nose piercing. I'll spare you the video..
The last time I played for Faith Community Church with Carl in the desert before I moved to Washington.
The second time I dyed my hair - Black. And the day I made friends. AND the day Sammantha Grant and I decided to be best friends. She's standing next to me.
Living with the 3 cutest kids on the planet. Ellie - Malachi - Sadie
Third time I dyed my hair - Ginger. With Sammantha again..
Sisters and cousins. From left to right, Me, Kayla (sister), Sydni (sister), Ellie/above Sydni (cousin), Sadie (cousin), and Holly (cousin).
4th time I dyed my hair. Goal was Ariel red - did I succeed?
Bubbles with Sadie - July 2012
17th birthday
Another summer at camp - These four girls further changed my life. From left to right, Katie, Isabel, Madison, and Lola. Katie was the first girl I was ever the intercessor for to lead to Christ.
5th time I dyed my hair - Orange Blonde
My favorite person in the world - Linda Romero. On her last day of camp. August 2012
One of the last times I saw my best friend Olivia Anne before I left for Hawaii.
 
 Goodbye to my other best friend Sammantha Grant. We actually spent the entire next day gallivanting around a park singing High School Musical. So this wasn't actually goodbye, but it was perhaps the best day of my life.
And then we are at the 6th time I've dyed my hair, and My mom, sister, and I in Kona Hawaii at YWAM.

So this is my life as of the past about two years. I love it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...