12.20.2011

frozen moments in time

Hey blogging world. I promise that I will get on a regular blogging schedule. Things are irregular and all over the place right now because I'm moving and we have a lot going on. I'm going to sit down today and plan out a schedule for posting. But right now, I want to pull a few very special moment from the past few months and share them with you.


This is when I had been baptized on May 22nd. Greatest day ever. :)

Meeting my cousin Malachi for the first time on July 29th. I haven't been able to see him much since this summer, but I'm so excited to be more involved in his life when I move to Washington.

 
Meeting my cousin Brooklyn for the first time in August. Love this little bundle of joy so much. Sad that when I move I'll miss out on her growing up. But I'm still so happy to have this angel in our world.

 Went to Colorado for a week in October. I was able to see some of the most breathe taking nature. It was gorgeous and a wonderful getaway.

 Another picture from Colorado when we were in Estas Park.

Hanging out with my older sister when she came back from college for Thanksigiving. :)

Just a short update. Will post on a regular basis from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...